Kristin, Amber & Tasha
Episode 11 - Interview with Kristin of Craft & Sew Studio
Subscribe: iTunes | RSS | download episode 11
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease leave us iTunes reviews!
This episode we talk with Kristin Glans, owner of Craft & Sew Studio in Virginia Beach, Va., about everything from Project Runway to couture costume design to passing on craft skills to future generations.
- Craft & Sew Studio | current classes | pics from the open house
- Singer 2250 is a great and affordable machine for beginning sewists
- Vogue Knitting on the Go: Scarves was the scarf book Kristin mentions
- Project Runway spoiler alert from 31:15 to around 39:00
- We will be at Stitches East in Baltimore on Saturday, November 8th. Wanna meet up? Leave us a comment or email us!