image via k_mcnierney
Episode 10: Holiday Crafting
Subscribe: iTunes | RSS | download episode 10
Email: email@example.comPlease leave us iTunes reviews!
- more Iced Mint Cowl
- Tip: Knitting in ends as you go
- Tasha finished the Pi Shawl!
- Custom Knits by Wendy Bernard
- Applewood smoked salt & WNC Farmers Market
- More on finishing salts
- Spicy Eggplant & Peanut Stew from Veganomicon
- Pasha Mezze restaurant in Norfolk, Va.
- Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg & Zoe Francois
- Slow-Cooked Tex-Mex Chicken and Beans
- Amber finishes the stupid vampire books & totally hates the last one
If you don't have time to make handmade gifts, buy handmade!
- DIY Cosmetics: bath bombs | lip balm | sugar scrub | sunburst bottle for containers
- Knitting: Fetching |Kim's Hats from Last Minute Knitted Gifts | Gillian the one skein scarf
- Crochet: A Rose for Mother bath pouf | Zen and the Art of Stash Diving scarf
- Food: Baking mixes | hot chai mix | hot cocoa mix | cocoa spoons
- Sewing: Lined apron | oilcloth lunch bag | recycled slippers
- Kids: Crochet fruit and vegetables and market bag | Knit strawberries | Crochet tea set | Sewn Rag Doll and clothing links | Hobby Horse pattern | Sheldon pattern on Knitty & Sheldon costume kits from Knit Picks
- Leave us comments with your favorite quick holiday crafts!
Next week: interview with Kristin, owner of Craft & Sew Studio