Episode 15 - Is it 2009 already?!
Subscribe: iTunes | RSS | download episode 15
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease leave us iTunes reviews!
We're back! Catching up on a little over-the-holidays crafting, some reading and re-reading, a little fitness chat and a few crafty links to get you inspired.
- Tasha makes a crown
- Undulate scarf
- Baby Feet | on ravelry
- Evangeline Mitts | on ravelry
- Toe Up Sock tutorials: the toe
- January Hat Trick
- Mixy-matchy napkins from Bend-the-Rules Sewing
- Full Contact Cooking Apron from Seams to Me
- Pattern Folding 101
- Tofu with vegetables soup from The Asian Vegan Kitchen
- Sugar cookies and when not to make up your own recipe
- Panch Phoran & Bean Soup Jar food gifts
- Eat to Live & the mighty Vitamix
- Free Craft Project Ideas and Recipes at Unique-re-tiques
- Flower Fairy Lights
- New book: Stitched In Time by Alicia Paulson
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider making a donation to cover hosting costs and to help us buy new microphones! The tip jar will always be in the sidebar of the blog. Thank you for your support!
Music: We Gotta Know by Cro-Mags